- At least, 200x Raspberries in different locations
- We can have two or three Raspberries in the same location.
- Firewall in all locations
- No starting date known
- Instalallation from the same image so the hostname is the same in all of them.
- Nobody can log in
- Configure agent as active, disable passive (firewall installed, do you remember it?)
- I need to create a random hostname but i need to identify each Raspberry in the same/different locations. So i created this python script to get a hostname (i chose publicip-macaddress name):
In the agent config you will need to run this script, two keys here:
You will need to put a Meta for the autoregister:
HostMetadata=RaspberryColThe agent is ready.
For the server you will need to clone a OS Linux template to convert it as Active. You will need to change the Type item by item in the cloned template:
Now the new autoregistration rule.